London SW1V 2PB
Telephone: 020-7 821 0099
Fax: 020-7 821 0044
Our services can include:
- Preparation of an accurate, detailed, annual
service charge estimate, broken down by each category of expenditure.
- Rendering service charge statements and
the collection of funds from residents.
- Collection and payment of ground rents.
- Preparation of annual accounts, including
detailed statements of income and expenditure, and amounts collected and
due from residents, in an easily understandable format.
- Arranging buildings insurance at the most
competitive rate. Reviewing the sum insured annually and paying premiums.
Handling and processing insurance claims.
- Checking and paying quarterly accounts for
common parts electricity and/or gas. Checking and paying fire extinguisher
and entryphone rental accounts.
- Residents' service charge funds kept on a
- Operating and managing a separate sinking fund
- Providing information such as service charge
accounts, service charge estimates, insurance etc. to solicitors when
flats are being purchased and sold.
- Arranging lift and/or boiler insurance at the
most competitive rate.
- Cleaning of the internal and external common
- 24 hour availability and emergency maintenance
- Regular inspection visits to the property.
- Preparation by a building surveyor of a schedule
of condition and planned maintenance programme
for the property.
- Entryphone maintenance and rental
- Provision and maintenance of fire extinguishers
and smoke alarms to common parts.
- Arranging fire extinguisher rental agreements.
- Reviewing, arranging and supervising lift
- Daily removal of rubbish from outside residents'
flats to the refuse storage area.
Our management fee is
always based on a unit charge per flat rather than on a percentage of the total
service charge expenditure. In this way we can actively use our contacts and
experience to reduce service charge expenditure wherever possible. Furthermore,
residents know in advance, at the commencement of each year, the level of
management fees. An accountancy fee is charged as part of the annual audit.
This is to cover the costs involved in liasing with
the accountants, dealing with queries and copying and sending out the accounts
to all lessees. This is typically around £240 plus VAT .per annum.
Our involvement in major
refurbishment works to a property is subject to a separate fee depending
on the nature of the
works and the overall cost. The cost is typically, however, between 1.5% and