all enquiries please call
020-7 821 0099
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Preparation of an accurate, detailed,
annual service charge estimate, broken down by each category of
- Rendering service charge statements
and the collection of funds from residents.
- Collection and payment of ground
- Preparation of annual accounts,
including detailed statements of income and expenditure, and amounts
collected and due from residents, in an easily understandable
- Arranging buildings insurance at
the most competitive rate. Reviewing the sum insured annually
and paying premiums. Handling and processing insurance claims.
- Checking and paying quarterly accounts
for common parts electricity and/or gas. Checking and paying fire
extinguisher and entryphone rental accounts.
- Residents' service charge funds
kept on a separate account.
- Operating and managing a separate
sinking fund account.
- Providing information such as service
charge accounts, service charge estimates, insurance etc. to solicitors
when flats are being purchased and sold.
- Arranging lift and/or boiler insurance
at the most competitive rate.
- Cleaning of the internal and external
- Replacing light bulbs in common parts.
- 24 hour availability and emergency
maintenance by arrangement.
Regular inspection visits to the property.
- Preparation by a building surveyor
of a schedule of condition and planned maintenance programme for
- Entryphone maintenance and rental
- Provision and maintenance of fire
extinguishers and smoke alarms to common parts.
- Arranging fire extinguisher rental
- Reviewing, arranging and supervising
lift maintenance contract.
- Daily removal of rubbish from outside
residents' flats to the refuse storage area.
Our management fee is always based
on a unit charge per flat rather than on a percentage of the total
service charge expenditure. In this way we can actively use our
contacts and experience to reduce service charge expenditure wherever
possible. Furthermore, residents know in advance, at the commencement
of each year, the level of management fees. An accountancy fee is
charged as part of the annual audit. This is to cover the costs
involved in liasing with the accountants, dealing with queries and
copying and sending out the accounts to all lessees. This is typically
around £240 plus VAT .per annum.
Our involvement in major refurbishment
works to a property is subject to a separate fee depending on
nature of the works and the overall cost. The cost is typically,
however, between 1.5% and 2.5%.